Lampe Berger was made in Paris, France in 1898 and invented by a pharmacist named Maurice Berger. It is first used in the hospital of France to remove the bad odor and purify the air. After the first attempt, the result was terrific. The unpleasant smells were eliminated, the bacteria were killed, and the atmosphere becomes healthier.
How to Use Lampeberger?
Using a Lampeberger is pretty simple.
- Fill the lamp 2/3 full with Lampe Berger oil. Use only Lampe Berger oil because the wick will not work when used with other oil formulas.
- Insert the wick firmly. When it is your first time to use the product, it is best to put the solid cap and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Light up the ceramic burner for two minutes.
- Blow out after two minutes and then put the vented cap. After 20 minutes, it will give off this pleasant smell in the room.
You can put Lampe Berger anywhere in the house. In the bathroom, kitchen, living room and bedroom. And if you are little sensitive with the scent, use “So neutral” fragrance because it has no smell.
Lampe Bergers' Benefits and Uses
The primary use of Lampe Berger is to purify the air and to remove odors you don't want to smell in your room. It gives off a fragrance that helps you breathe easily. Best of all, it can kill fleas, dust mites, and air bacteria. And though it can sanitize the room and kill pests, Lamp Bergers pet-friendly.
It is composed of water, isopropyl alcohol and Lampe Berger oil that produces the fragrance. There are different fragrances to choose from, and each one also offers health benefits.
Lampe Berger oil is extracted from plants that contain Phytocidere, which is known as an active ingredient to make insect repellant and disinfectant. The phytocidere releases negative ions that help improve the immune system. Another content is the Ozoalcool that helps remove odors and kill airborne bacteria.
Here are the following fragrances that Lampe Berger Oil contain:
- Lavender: It has anti-stress properties that relax and calm you. It also helps ease breathing problems.
- Eucalyptus: It relieves the symptoms of flu, asthma and other breathing problems.
- Citronelle: It relieves the headaches and migraines.
- Sandalwood: It helps to relax the muscles and relieves stress.
- Green tea: It has anti-bacterial properties. It can also help in relaxation and relieve tension and stress.
- Ocean: It has anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. It can also improve memory.
- Patchouli: It relieves depression and stress.
- Verbena: It relieves insomnia, fatigue, and depression.
- Ambre: It helps prevent aging and relieves stress.
- Cedar: It improves digestion and rheumatism.
Because of the aroma that the fragrance oil produce, Lamp Berger lamps are also great in encouraging a pleasant atmosphere. It helps you to concentrate if you are studying or working and it is also known for giving good-luck charm if you want to put it as a decoration in your home. Best of all, Lamp Berger lamps also come in designs and shapes that you can choose from.
To know more of our products, browse through our website at lapetitemaisonmountdora.com and check out the oils and lamps we have in store for you.